Benefits of Membership
If you are a woman who works in business, management and/or a profession who wishes to provide volunteer service in an atmosphere of support, friendship and fun, then joining Soroptimist may be right for you.
Soroptimist Membership provides a variety of benefits
- Fulfillment - Working on projects that improve the lives of others leads to personal satisfaction and recognition from the community.
- Friendship - Cultivating relationships with other women who have similar interests and values is a central aspect of Soroptimist membership.
- Diversity - Meeting and learning about women from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds, and participating in projects that address the needs of women and girls throughout the globe contributes to world peace and understanding.
- Networking - Associating with other women representing a variety of professions facilitates valuable business contacts.
- Leadership - Developing skills at the club level results in enhanced professional capabilities as well as leadership opportunities at all levels of the organization.
- Mentoring - Reaching out to women at the beginning of their professional lives provides an avenue for Soroptimist members to serve as mentors.
- Convenience - Belonging to an association with organized programs and professionally developed resources frees members from administrative constraints, while enabling them to concentrate on volunteer service.
- Services - Joining Soroptimist provides access to additional benefits such as: several insurance options (U.S. only); low-interest credit card (U.S. only); and a subscription to Soroptimist International of the Americas' award-winning magazine.
If you live in Klamath Falls, Oregon or the surrounding area and are interested in learning more about membership in our club, please contact us.